How to Make an Appointment
If you are a student in one of Dr. Smucker's courses, and would like
to make an appointment to see him outside of office hours, please
follow this process:
- First, email me your request and include all of the following:
- Your availability. In other words, tell me when you are available
to meet. Do not include any times that you do not want to meet.
The more available you are, the more likely we can find a time to
meet. I am generally available 7am-4pm weekdays
excluding already scheduled meetings. I am not available to meet with
you on the weekend or on holidays.
- The estimated length of the meeting. Half hour to one hour appointments are
- A brief meeting agenda. In other words, what would you like to
talk about with me?
- I will then check my calendar and reply to you with a meeting time if
I am available to meet.
- Please confirm reciept of my email and the final meeting time.
Thank you for following this process. This process saves both you and
me time in setting up appointments.